- New Feature allows mixed counter sales, table service and take aways.
- Added support for QL720, Generic, and SLCS Barcode label printing.
- Fixed a bug where mixing a scanner and the touch display got out of sync.
- Fixed SnapsScan QR printing problem on certain printers.
- Added Touch Pad for user login.
Release 3.0Release 3.0 requires a database upgrade !
- Added account status to block or freeze a client account.
- Fixed a bug that could possibly result in slip printout corruption.
- Added support for logo printing on slip printers that support NV images.
- Added SnapScan EFT payment integration.
- Added <CUT> and <ICUT> slip operators to cater for both combined and seperate Invoice / Receipt slips.
- Added Touch Pads to improve Touch Screen interface support.
- Using a shared slip and kitchen printer logic improved.
Release 2.9Release 2.9 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed problem where discounts of 100% were not possible.
- Fixed a bug where cost of inventory was incorrect in daily sales reports for items of similar descriptions.
- Added report for voided documents.
- Voiding a document now requires the cashier to enter a reason for the void.
Release 2.8Release 2.8 requires a database upgrade !
- Fixed a critical bug with rounding that occurred with large values.
- Fixed a bug where inventory was not being updated when Invoices were voided.
- Update Inventory now updates past Invoices with new Codes, Description, and Department.
- Added support for receipt printer cash drawer kick switch.
- Added support for label printing with barcodes.
- Added experemental support online store synchronisation.
- Added support for installing on windows64 bit systems. (Works with Windows7)
- Added visual notification of license expiry pending.
- Extended Daily sales report to include more details.
- Added report to show sales by department.
- Improved Inventory management search function.
- Quantities may now have 3 decimal places.
- Added confirmation dialogue for returns.
- Added warning dialogue when amount receipted does not cover invoice.
- Removed F7 accelerator from Return.
- Fixed bug in dispense where price was changing to 0,00
- Fixed bug where Cashup5 templates were missing if not running English.
- Fixed bug when editing an Invoice and numeric format was being lost.
- Fixed bug that caused deposits to be shown even if disabled in Inventory.
- Fixed bug with quantities with certain numeric formats.
- LCD now supports new numeric format.
- Fixed a bug with numbers > 1000.
- Fix bug where markups were not being accepted.
- Optional Semper Interface module available.
- Added support for discount Matrix.
- Added support for cashier reminder message.
- Added support for adding cash sales details.
- Added support for showing tax as exempt or applicable in invoice items.
- Added support for locale aware numeric values, Eg. 1.23 and 1,23
- Changed client discount to operate with discount matrix.
- Improved support deposits and returns.
- Improved receipt page operation when invoice selection was changed.
- Fixed bug where some settings were not being saved, notably rounding on Windows.
- Fixed bug where some settings were been recorded as being changed.
- Added indication of Unit Of Measure in Sales.
- Improvements Sales interface.
- Fixed Supplier display bug in Inventory.
- Added tri tier price structure.
- Added support for compositions.
- Improved Archiving of old data.
- Added support for deposits on returnables.
- Various logic improvements in Sales.
- Fixed rounding bug on Linux.
- Added facility to order departments and inventory items on touch display.
- Added facility to specify change sent for take out orders with delivery.
- Added support for returnable items and a report for outstanding returnables.
- Added support for "Days to Renewal" on inventory items.
- Added support for mailing renewal notifications.
- Changed layout for templates and help so more scenarios work straight out the box.
- Fixed problems where it was possible to add inventory without a code or description.
- Added facility to search for Invoice number.
- Added report for outstanding Invoices.
- Added support to void Invoices and Receipts.
- Slip templates may now have comments.
- Added extensive use of Function keys to simplify operation.
- Added automatic generation of touch icons.
- Added quantity editing to touch interface.
- Added support for kitchen printers.
- Improved inventory and department management.
- Improved report printer preview and output.
- Prevent zero value receipts from being processed.
- Fixed bug in audit trail.
- Fixed bug where search on account number was not working.
- Fixed bug where Invoice time was not saved in journal.
- Fixed bug with balance amount on receipts.
- Fixed bug where update inventory item would show Order To value as stock level in table.
- Added support for both 40 column and 80 column slip printers.
- Improved print engine for reports, problems with page sizes now resolved.
- Improved GUI interface, use of Function keys for common tasks.
- Added parameters for both 40 and 80 column slip codes.
- Fixed bug where printers got confused when printing to non-default printer.
- Updated GUI to fit on low res screens down to 800x600
- Added support for touch screen interface
- Added departments, removed Services and changed Merchandise to Inventory
- Added performance analysis report for specified period.
- Improved database performance.
- Changed stock management system to order fixed quantities.
- Added option to control client creation/editing
- Added datetime, shortdate, and time keywords.
- Added search facility in Merchandise and Services management.
- Added facility to auto update parameters in price calculations.
- Fixed problems with display pole and cash drawer baud rates.
- Fixed problems with tax values in reports.
- Added support for cash drawers and pole display.
- Change Tax system to use inclusive mode. Warning, no easy upgrade, consider -support options !
- Improved I18n support.
- Receipting now cross references Invoices for tracking.
- Fixed problems with database setup.
- Fixed bug where Tax1 value was being set in Tax2 value.
- No longer exits after preferences on Windows with SQLITE.
- Fixed problems with ' in SysInfo.
- Banknotes not lost on Windows.
- Interest value changes not lost on Windows.
- Receive stock should autopopulate the supplier field if possible.
- SQLITE database install now offers a browse button for destination file.
- Minor bug fixes with name searching.
- Fixed problems with ' in SysInfo.
- Fixed crash when searching a blank field.
- First public release of TuxShop.