Release 1.3Release 1.3 requires a database upgrade !
- Added Support for SLIP printer CUT and Logo Settings
- Added a Remark field to Compositions that gets printed at the start of the composition.
- Added a Keep Credit to clients configuration for running tabs and accounts.
- SLip code can now contain zero values in both settings and in templates.
- Fix a bug where quantity was ignored when adding Compositions.
- Fixed a bug where document histories were not showing.
- Fixed an intermittent bug with dbTuxDiner, including crash on Windows7.
- A possible solution to Linux USB printing issues is available in the FAQ on the web site.
- Fixed problem where discounts of 100% were not possible.
- Fixed a bug where cost of inventory was incorrect in daily sales reports for items of similar descriptions.
- Added report for voided documents.
- Voiding a document now requires the cashier to enter a reason for the void.
- Fixed bug where tables or rooms might be shown more than once.
- Added support for fullscreen mode.
- Supervisor can now log into touch only interface.